Dave: “Um, ok.“
Today’s video contains that hammer on the head scene …
And, when you see what the video is about, you might be thinking “Oh my goodness – I don’t want to hear another word about resolutions or goals for 2016.” But, this video is a bit different.
You’ll learn why you may not have achieved the goals you set for yourself in 2015 (And why it’s not your fault). And, you’ll learn a super simple test to apply to your 2016 goals to see if they are worthy of your time and effort this year. Check it out:
If there is a way I can help you achieve your 2016 goals, drop me a line. Just hit REPLY to any Broad Thoughts newsletter and I’ll get your message! Or, you can check out the calendar for upcoming courses, events and workshops.
Wishing you much success and happiness in 2016, and beyond!
P.S. The hammer isn’t quite what I had in mind when I sent Dave to the Dollar Store but I think we made it work, don’t you?
Latest posts by Julie Broad (see all)
- The Only Way to Win in Life (and Poker) - December 31, 2017
- The New Brand You Wins Beverly Hills Book Award - November 20, 2016
- 3 Tips When You’re Starting a Business - November 20, 2016
- What to Do When Something Bad Happens - November 11, 2016
- Is Google Ruining Your Personal Brand? - August 13, 2016